1/04 — Things I Didn’t Take Pictures Of
- A hawk, wearing jesses, flying across the highway to land in a tree (no falconer in sight, but I didn’t stop to look).
- A beautiful double rainbow.
- Chickens (photo courtesy of Andrea of the Manor of Mixed Blessings).
- My nephew (fortunately my sister took plenty).
- Most of my family.
- Some dear friends who I hadn’t seen in too long.
- Baby cows.
- Animal tracks in the snow, including deer, cat, rabbit, and either a largish fox or a smallish coyote.
- Some spectacular views of the Appalachians.
- My old neighborhood, in the driving snow.
- The Susquehanna river, with occasional ice floes.
Things I did take pictures of on this trip:
…I think I need to get out my camera a little more often.