1/09 — Gratitude
Remember that ‘depression’ thing?
Surprised by how long it took me to get around to that ‘gratitude’ thing?
- So I’ve got this kitten. Who’s almost a cat, these days. And oh, she loves me.
- I get to see my nephew ALL THE TIME.
- Free rent. And utilities. Also the fact that it’s been almost two months and my mother and I still haven’t killed each other.
- Did I mention the cats? I take Loiosh to my mom’s store once a week to help keep an eye on Riley. And he puts up with it.
- There’s a laundry room right in the house. No laundromats!
- I’ve gotten some truly awesome sewing projects done (about which more later).
- Getting back in touch with old friends. A lot of them. Like, zillions.
- Also, best nephew ever.
- My whole family is right the heck here. RIGHT HERE.
- Weekends at the cabin in the mountains.
- Sometimes my mom cooks, and I don’t have to.
- Also, she really likes my cooking.
So yeah…it’ll do. It’ll do.